[Framers] Thumb Tabs

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Aug 10 08:54:04 PDT 2016

Maybe this would help: According to Adobe's Web site, the Framemaker
Template Pack 1 "has a version that shows how to create running thumb
tabs on recto pages. You can easily copy the technique to other
templates after you see how it's done here." Get it here:
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=345

Carol