[Framers] Thumb Tabs

Harding, Dan dharding at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 10 09:48:19 PDT 2016

Maybe I'm too "old school" but I've been using side tabs for years, but a simple manual implementation rather than anything automated.

I have a one-page master document just for side tabs that has ALL of the thumb tabs on it for the entire book (or more than one recto page if there are multiple sequences of tabs), properly spaced with graphics and text grouped, and then simply select and copy and paste the relevant group onto the master page of each chapter.

One copy & paste action per chapter. Works like a charm.

-Dan