[Framers] cumulative or independent? - patches/updates for FM 2015 (FM 13)

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 10 10:25:09 PDT 2016

Hello, Framers,

I just became aware that there are now 4 updates for FrameMaker 2015: https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/resolved-issues-framemaker-2015.html.

I perused the list of features/bug fixes, and although much of it is irrelevant for me, some of it would be nice to have (such as the freezing problem when managing conditions in the conditions pod, which I have experienced; and support for Windows 10, which will surely be the OS for my next computer purchase, perhaps before year’s end, but certainly by next year’s Q1 or Q2).

So is it best to install/reboot/verify that things generally work on a one-by-one update release or can/should I just jump to installing the most recent one, update 4?

Thanks for your advice,
-Monique