[Framers] Thumb Tabs

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:51:43 PDT 2016

I've got a (very old) Frame file that I acquired when FM 5.5.6 was still
the latest version. It claims to be able to automate the creation of bleed
tabs. I've never used it, so I don't know how well it works, but I have the
file (with requisite master pages) and the font it required, if anyone
wants a look.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Jay Mahler <Jay at mahler.com> wrote:

> I've also created manual thumb tabs in unstructured FM. I put the tabs on
> both right and left master pages, and I manually moved them for each
> chapter. The big downside is when I added or moved chapters, which happened
> quite often in one very large manual.
>
> Jay Mahler
> 734-645-6298
>
> Sent from Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile> Mobile