[Framers] Request for Spanish Translators

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Wed Aug 10 18:07:32 PDT 2016

After a careful search a few years ago, we went with globalvision (
http://globalvis.com/).
They translate our 480pp CLI Reference doc into Japanese about twice a
year. We use unstructured FM 2015. Starting with the most recent release,
the doc has included conditionalized content, which they got right.
We have been very happy with the service, the price, and the results. They
are very good at explaining every detail of the complex process.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Rick Quatro <rick at rickquatro.com> wrote:

> Hi Framers,
>
> I have a client with some unstructured FrameMaker documents that need to be
> translated into Spanish for use in Cuba. I would appreciate any
> recommendations of good translation companies that I can pass onto my
> client. Thank you.
>
> Rick
>
> Rick Quatro
> Carmen Publishing Inc.
> 585-366-4017
> rick at frameexpert.com

> listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com

<http://www.actifio.com/>        *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083
*t* @actifiodocs <http://twitter.com/actifiodocs>

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Manage, access, and protect your data with a single platform that saves
you time, money, and complexity.*