[Framers] Thumb Tabs

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Thu Aug 11 07:10:04 PDT 2016

No, but it makes your life easier.  Even if you have 10 or more different
master pages, wouldn't it be easier to have on MP and just define which
page to use?

The only time I could picture multiple MP sets is one for each client or
document type (Release note vs instructions_

John X Posada
AVP | Global Risk Analytics | HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
     Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: 732-259-2874
 Fax
     Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code
     74809254
 Email
     john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this
 if you have to!