[Framers] heading text in "Running H/F #" - clever truncation ?

Pat Christenson Pat.Christenson at morningstar.com
Mon Aug 15 09:59:09 PDT 2016

I ran into this recently (our training manuals use questions for second-level heads). I created a table in the header of the master page and set the cells' content to align-bottom. Long heads stack. It actually looks pretty good.

I don't think my manager would go for truncated headings.

Pat Christenson