[Framers] heading text in "Running H/F #" - clever truncation ?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:55:56 PDT 2016

I think you can use reference pages for the same thing, can't you? I seem
to recall coming across that as a suggestion. Again, anyone else would need
to know to look there.

If you can find the procedure to do so, you can add an alert that pops up
anytime the template is used to tell people to look at either the master or
reference pages for information. (I know it's do-able, but I've never done
it, so I don't know how.)

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Steve Rickaby <
srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> At 09:01 -0700 15/8/16, Monique Semp wrote:
>
> >So, what sorts of schemes/work-arounds have people created to deal with
> this sort of issue?
>
> The few times I've hit this issue, I've negotiated a shorter heading with
> the author(s).
>
> Fred's tip is bang on if you have to use foxy stuff.
>
> --
> Steve
> listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com

Lin Sims