[Framers] Insert modification date on changed pages

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 01:13:03 PDT 2016

Hi Framers

I've got a product catalogue of which the content mainly consists of
illustrations (in PDF format). Each page has 1 illustration imported by
reference and the footer on each page currently contains the "modification
date". This date is currently identical on all pages in a chapter, because
it is the date on which the FrameMaker file was last modified.

Suppose I have one chapter which has 20 pages and I replace (or update) an
illustration on one of those pages. I would then like the date to change on
that particular page only. Is there a way (plugin, script) to do this?

Ideally, the date on each page should be the date which is taken from the
XMP Core Properties from the PDF file (xmp:ModifyDate), but I would be
surprised if this can be done automatically?

Thanks in advance.

Yves Barbion
www.flowtime.be