[Framers] Import AutoCad dwg files

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:13:27 PDT 2016

   Try File>Import>Object instead of File>Import>File.
   I think that should work.

   --
   Shmuel Wolfson
   Technical Writer

   On 17-Aug-16 1:16 PM, Yves Barbion wrote:

   Well, AutoCad (DWG) is in the list of file formats in the Import
   dialog, so I suppose Frame should be able to import it.
   Our current workaround is to export the AutoCad drawings to PDF and
   import PDF, which works nicely.

   On 17 August 2016 at 11:46, Shmuel Wolfson <[1]shmuelw1 at gmail.com>