[Framers] SVG exported from Adobe Illustrator is all black when imported into Frame

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:01:06 PDT 2016

Hi group

I'm doing some tests with SVGs:

   1. Create a line-art drawing in Illustrator and save it as Illustrator
   EPS.
   2. Save the EPS file as SVG with subsetting (one version with all glyphs
   and one version with no glyphs).
   3. Export the EPS file as SVG.

When I view the SVGs in various browsers (Firefox and Chrome), I see that
the exported SVG gives the best result: responsive and all fonts OK. The
"Save As" SVGs are not OK: not responsive and incorrect font (and character
spacing).

So, the exported SVGs seem to work best but... when I import them into
Frame 11 of 12, they are all black.

Any ideas whether this can be fixed and how?

​Thanks​

--
Yves Barbion
www.flowtime.be <http://www.scripto.nu>