[Framers] Adobe Webinars Impossible

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Aug 24 11:26:59 PDT 2016

Does anyone else find it nearly impossible to view past Adobe Webinars? I
registered to see "Be a migration wizard: Transition XML Files Smoothly from
Arbortext to FrameMaker" after the event and I received an email that said
Click here to see the recording. However, the link takes me back to the
registration page. I fill out the registration page again--why so many
questions and why can't it remember my previous answers?--and I still don't
get a link to the recording. Come on Adobe, you can do better than that.
Stop trying to mine people for information every time they want to watch a
webinar recording. Do what the other vendors do: have a page that lists all
past webinars so people can easily see them.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017
rick at frameexpert.com