[Framers] Adobe Webinars Impossible

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Aug 29 05:37:57 PDT 2016

OK, I just figured out the problem. When I got the Registration Confirmation it has a "Click here to see the recording" link. When I got to the page, I missed the Watch Now button to the right of the title. Instead I scrolled down and saw the "Register now to see the recording" link. My fault for missing the Watch Now button.

However, my overall complaint still stands: I don't want to fill out the same information every time I want to watch an Adobe Webinar.

Rick