[Framers] Longtime Frame File suddenly cannot be printed to postscript for PDF production

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Aug 31 12:07:41 PDT 2016

HI All,

I have a series of 4 manuals for a longtime client, with each series having
a unique graphic for the FrontCover.fm file. The graphic is a PDF with
bleeding edges that is imported into an anchored frame on the first page of
the two page file. For like a gazillion years, I have been able to print the
entire book, including the FrontCover.fm file, to a  postscript file, and
then distill this file to produce a PDF using just the Standard print job
option. Now, all of a sudden - blam. . . when the print job starts, it gets
stuck on the FrontCover.fm file and goes nowhere. It just spins and spins
and I eventually have to kill the process. As I am using the Standard print
job, I haven't changed a single setting and I am at a loss to understand why
this has happened/what has happened. Of course, removing the Front cover
file resolves the issue, but that isn't an option . .. this has to be part
of the final  PDF production.

Any and all thoughts are appreciated, including any settings that you could
recommend providing.

TIA,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC
www.spectrumwritingllc.com
TammyVB  *AT*  spectrumwritingllc  *DOT*  com