[Framers] catalogs vs designers Re: Who's in charge?

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:40:59 PST 2016

You're better off to use the paragraph and character catalogs to apply the formats and not the designers. I can't remember if they have short-cut keys in 7.2, but I think they do. There are always available in the upper right, I believe to, just by clicking on the icon and, once opened, they will persist and will allow you to place them somewhere handy for you to use them.

The designers are for altering the look of the formats are should really only be used when you are making a template (or, rarely, when you decide every instance of a paragraph or character tag has to be changed throughout the document, which is really a template function, too).

Craig.