[Framers] Framemaker Training

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Mon Feb 1 13:16:33 PST 2016

At 02:00 PM 2/1/2016, Rebecca Officer wrote:
>If you're just looking for a quick overview, try Lynda.com. They've
>only got a FrameMaker 10 course but the interface hasn't changed too
>much since then.

I discovered that my local library has a subscription to Lynda.com
that allows me unlimited access to all courses. So check your local
library to see if they subscribe. If so, they will give you a special
library login to use on Lynda.com. I was surprised that my library
offers this because they are relatively small and not particularly
keen on paying for expensive subscriptions. So it is very likely that
your library may offer this as well.

Carol