[Framers] Framemaker Training

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Mon Feb 1 13:54:01 PST 2016

Cheryl,

I would strongly suggest looking at Adobe’s site for certified instructors:
http://training.adobe.com/training/partner-finder.html#p=1&product=adobe-frame-maker&country=United-States&province=California&type=aci
Limiting the search to California—where I believe you are located—you have two very experienced trainers.
You can change the search parameters if you need to widen the search if you need to.

Adobe-authorized training centers are _supposed_ to use Adobe Certified Instructors, but that is not always the case. Make SURE you speak with the instructor before committing. Non-Adobe training centers usually don’t know the first thing about Frame.
Also, an experienced _user_ doesn’t always mean a good instructor.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training