[Framers] Paragraph numbering...

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Thu Feb 4 07:55:10 PST 2016

One approach is to use the code

<n=17>

for the one paragraph in the one file. It's usually an override, and not the
"best" approach from a consistent style, but if it is done with specific
intent, and with an awareness of the impact, that should do the trick. Of
course, replace the 17 with the actual number you need to paragraph to begin
with.

Bernard