[Framers] 2015 Release, miniTOC

Mike Wickham mewickham at cox.net
Thu Feb 18 14:14:53 PST 2016

Yes, the built-in mini TOC generator of FM 2015 creates only one mini
TOC per file, but you can manually create as many mini TOCs as you want,
using cross-references. They can be made to automatically fill in
heading text, page number, etc. of the TOC list items, but a manually
made TOC won't automatically add a new list items to itself.

So, if you make a manual mini TOC of Heading1 paragraphs, and add a new
Heading1 paragraph in the document, you will have to manually add a new
list item and appropriate cross-references to the mini TOC.

Mike Wickham