[Framers] 2015 Release, miniTOC

Stamm, David David.Stamm at gd-ms.com
Fri Feb 19 06:26:09 PST 2016

2016-02-19-05T14:25Z

Mike -

Yes, it has been one of our professional best practices to manually produce a "miniTOC" for each first-, second-, and third-level heading that had sub headings.  We use not more than four levels of heading.

I had hoped that with the new, automated, miniTOC feature, we could stop that manual, labor-intensive effort.  This, especially because the project to which I am assigned has three books, and at least two of them will have _lots_ of sub headings.

Thanks,
Dave Stamm
Information Engineer.