[Framers] Open a PDF from HTML5

Adrian Cherry AdrianCherry at watkiss.com
Wed Feb 24 00:39:23 PST 2016

Hi all,
We're currently in the process of publishing some of our service manuals in HTML5 format for web/mobile device usage.
We seem to have sorted out most issues but one remains.
We want to be able to click on an icon or text on the HTML5  page and open a PDF (wiring diagram) as a separate document in Acrobat Reader.
I can't seem to find a way to make this happen other than by editing the HTML code post publishing (a href).
Is there a way to encode this action from within FrameMaker 2015?
Thanks in advance,
Adrian Cherry

Disclaimer:   This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely that of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Watkiss Automation Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.                         http://www.watkiss.com/terms.htm
If you received this email in error please notify Watkiss Automation Ltd on telephone +44 1767 685700.