[Framers] PDF creation with Acrobat Standard Dc installed

Denis Daly d.daly at icpnewtech.com
Thu Feb 25 05:34:15 PST 2016

HI,

Windows 10
FM 12 ver 12.0.4.445
Acrobat Standard DC

I have just recently received a new PC and Acrobat Standard DC, at the same time. Lots of changes at once.

I have am using File -> Print Book with the settings as in attached file.

I have managed to generate a valid PDF, but I was wondering if someone could please explain the two check box settings on the left most Dialog Box (Print Book)?:

1.       Print to File

2.       Generate Acrobat Data

I did have to uncheck the checkbox 'Rely on system fonts; do not use document fonts' on the Adobe PDF Document Properties Dialog Box, though.

Thanks.

Denis Daly
Technical Writer

[cid:image001.png at 01CEBECA.0440CD30]