[Framers] Check out FrameUsers.com for everything FrameMaker!

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 29 12:39:23 PST 2016

*stands up and claps*
Nadine

      From: FrameUsers Admin <carol at frameusers.com>
 To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
 Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 1:49 PM
 Subject: [Framers] Check out FrameUsers.com for everything FrameMaker!

Framers,

Please pay a visit to the newly remodeled FrameUsers.com Web site
(http://www.frameusers.com/). It is a simple site that provides
access to everything you may need to help you work with FrameMaker.

~Find user forums and helpful support sites for FrameMaker and related products
~Download all of the FrameMaker template packs
~Find vendors of Framemaker plug-ins and add-ons
~Access a library of FrameMaker documentation and Help files dating
back to FM4.0 (we'd love it if someone could provide docs for v3.0 and earlier)
~Quickly find links to what you need from Adobe.com, including
webinars, training videos, bug reporter, and previous FrameMaker releases

I've designed this site to be a GO-TO PORTAL that hopefully will save
you a lot of time searching elsewhere. Please bookmark it and check
it first when you need anything relating to FrameMaker. If you have
links or documents that you think would be helpful to other Frame
users, please email me off-list at carol at frameusers.com.

Many thanks to domain owner Brad Anderson for allowing me to get this
site back up and running as a resource for the FrameMaker community.

Carol Elkins
Listmom

Send messages to framers at lists.frameusers.com
Visit the list's homepage at  http://www.frameusers.com