No subject

Fri Jan 29 07:40:47 PST 2016

well.
=20
I know XML and I've used it with structured FM since FM6+SGML. I'm also =
familiar with the conversion issues. I'm technically savvy (I'm a former =
software engineer). However, I don't know everything there is to know =
about DITA or XSLTs.
=20
Does it make sense for a lone writer in a startup to use DITA? Will I =
need lots of high-priced consultant help? Am I walking into a morass? I =
have to tell you that I think DITA would help us, but I'm *really* =
unfamiliar with trying to pioneer such an idea in a small company that =
wants to save money anywhere it can.
=20
Joe
=20
TuVox, Inc.

19050 Pruneridge Avenue Suite 150, Cupertino, CA 95014-0715

Joe Malin=09
Technical Writer=09
(408)625.1623=09
jmalin at tuvox.com=09
www.tuvox.com <http://www.tuvox.com/> =09
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.=09