No subject

Fri Jan 29 07:40:47 PST 2016

documentation, which I currently have in unstructured Frame. In an
effort to wow my manager and spare myself sudden, shocking, and
twitch-inducing stress, I'm being *proactive* about this. My long-term
goal (once I get all these darn alligators off my ass) is to use DITA.
In the short term, I'm investigating ways to convert FM to HTML.=20

=20

WebWorks Standard doesn't seem to do enough; for example, I can't set up
macros for handling tables and character formats. WebWorks Pro handles
the stuff I want, but the price tag would go over like a dirigible made
of depleted uranium. I don't know much about MIF2GO, but I have heard
good things about it. I am going to look at the demo version; meanwhile,
I eagerly(?) await your experiences, opinions, and general rants and
raves about either or both of these products.

=20

I have tried using the conversion tool in FM itself, but the
documentation for it is, shall we say, a bit sparse...

=20

Joe

=20

TuVox, Inc.

19050 Pruneridge Avenue Suite 150, Cupertino, CA 95014-0715

Joe Malin

Technical Writer

(408)625.1623

jmalin at tuvox.com

www.tuvox.com

The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.

=20