No subject

Fri Jan 29 07:40:47 PST 2016

internally with DTD's. The second part of the round trip, presentations
design and structure mapping, seems very powerful in FM.=20

Finally, as very simple example of what I'm saying:=20

Could I just specify a DTD to FM without any Template, EDD, MML or other
associate file and just begin typing a new valid and "plain" structured
text, even if the "look&feel" is very basic (even if it is tag based)?

Regards,

Pedro

-----Mensaje original-----
De: framers-bounces+pps=3Ddlsi.ua.es at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+pps=3Ddlsi.ua.es at lists.frameusers.com] En nombre =
de
quills at airmail.net
Enviado el: mi=E9rcoles, 17 de enero de 2007 18:09
Para: Pedro Pastor; framers at FrameUsers.com
Asunto: Re: XML and FrameMaker

I recommend that you check the original, and downloadable DTDs for =
Docbook.

http://www.docbook.org/

They also have a Simplified Docbook which might help you also. There=20
are at least two books that I'm aware of that give an explanation of=20
the Docbook DTD.  Go to the above site and check them out.

Scott
or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/pps%40dlsi.ua.es