No subject

Fri Jan 29 07:40:47 PST 2016

in the bottom space of your FM document..you can scroll thrtough the
list with your cursor keys.

Enter <CTRL> 0 <L> <Enter> where <L> would be the defined letter of
the variable and 0 is the zero character, not the alpha  character.

Note...you have to create these variables first. so, create a
variable named X for .xml file and a variable named P for PDF, etc,
then type:

<CTRL> 0 X <Enter> to enter the variable string ".XML file" or <CTRL>
0 P <Enter> for the variable string ".PDF file" in the text.

> turned on, I still find that I have extra spaces every
> now and then which is freaky to me, but . . .) I don't
> want to make this file type a variable because Special >
> Variable > Insert is a lot more time consuming than just
> rapidly typing ".xml file" - (believe me, as
> many times as this is used in this guide, a variable is
> not the way to go.)

Actualy, because it is used so much makes a variable THE way to go.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"They say everyone needs goals. Mine is to live forever.
So far, so good."