[Framers] Framers List was down but now we're back!

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Sat Jan 30 21:14:13 PST 2016

Hi Framers,

Just when things were chugging along nicely for us after the last
major move of our email list, GoDaddy (whose servers hosted this
Mailman list) arbitrarily decided to delete the entire list on
Tuesday of this week. Brad Anderson has moved the list to a new host,
Dreamhost.com, and we are all set to go. Again. Hopefully we'll have
no more disruptions to our conversations. Thanks everyone for your
patience. And thanks to Brad for the long hours he spent futilely
trying to communicate with GoDaddy and then ultimately redoing
everything again on the new server.

Carol Elkins
Listmom