[Framers] Frame 2015 error when saving

Norton, Michael Michael.Norton at pega.com
Wed Jul 13 07:42:47 PDT 2016

Using Frame 2015 (v13.0.3.495) on a Windows 7 box.

I am occasionally getting an error message with the following text when saving a Frame file:

An internal error occurred while writing imported graphics in this document
The file has been saved, but has lost some image data. Please report this
Error to Adobe Technical Support.

There are imported .png graphics in the file, but I have not been able to isolate it to a single graphic. Most of the time, when the error occurs the file is saved and looks fine. Often I will have no problem with the file, then this error will pop up - without any changes to the graphics. A MIF wash seems to make it go away, at least for a while. No real damage is done, but it is getting annoying and you have  a number of trash files to remove. I have the latest updates to Frame installed. I also have Frame v10 and I don't think I have ever seen this error in when using that version. Most, but not all of these files were created in Frame v10.

Anyone else running into this?

PS. Adobe, if you are listening, when displaying an error message that directs the user to report something to Support, an embedded link would be nice.

Principal Technical Writer, Robotics and Workforce Intelligence |  Pegasystems Inc.
Office: +1.678.527.5214  | Email: michael.norton at pega.com<mailto:michael.norton at pega.com> |  www.pega.com<http://www.pega.com/>
[cid:image010.jpg at 01D1B110.021A0DB0]<http://www.pega.com/pega-can>    [cid:image011.jpg at 01D1B110.021A0DB0] <https://www.twitter.com/pega>   [cid:image012.jpg at 01D1B110.021A0DB0] <https://www.facebook.com/pegasystems>   [cid:image013.jpg at 01D1B110.021A0DB0] <http://www.youtube.com/user/Pegasystems>   [cid:image019.jpg at 01D1B110.021A0DB0] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/pegasystems>