[Framers] OT: Are you migrating to DITA?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Jul 15 07:55:54 PDT 2016

Hello Framers,

If you are migrating content to DITA and are interested in using a Content
Management System, please contact me about DITAToo. I recently saw a demo of
it and am very impressed with its features and affordability. I would like
to do a real-world evaluation of it and would consider helping someone get
set up with it at a reduced rate. If you are thinking of DITA and a CMS,
please let me know as we may be able to work together to get you going with
a good solution. Thank you.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.