[Framers] Convert ALL text insets in All documents of a book automatically?

Michael Pearson michael.t.pearson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:28:03 PDT 2016

Here's a similar function for ExtendScript:

//~ This function loops all text insets on the document's body pages
(including hidden conditional text) and converts them from referenced to
copied into doc.
function LoopAllTextInsets(doc) {
var showAll = doc.ShowAll;
doc.ShowAll = true;
var textInset = doc.FirstTiInDoc;
while (textInset.ObjectValid()) {
var nextInset = textInset.NextTiInDoc;
if (textInset.TiFile != '') {
textInset.UpdateTextInset();
textInset.ConvertToText();
counter = counter + 1;
}
textInset = nextInset;
}
doc.ShowAll = showAll;
msg = counter + ' text insets converted to editable text.     ';
}