[Framers] I'm pretty sure the answer is structured content

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Thu Jul 28 13:13:47 PDT 2016

I disagree...you have the tool doing the driving instead of the
requirement.

If I want interesting, I'll go white water rafting. It's mind-sets like
this that cause $10,000.00 projects to get budgeted at $100,00.00

John X Posada
AVP | Global Risk Analytics | HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
     Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: 732-259-2874
 Fax
     Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code
     74809254
 Email
     john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this
 if you have to!