[Framers] Find/change problems in large documents

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:56:37 PDT 2016

OK, if you've identified that it works on some machines and not on others,
another thing I'd check is the amount of free disk space and RAM, because
swapping a massive file like that sucks resources. And the amount of
resources available could vary from machine to machine.

I'd also download the 2015 eval version and test with that.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358