[Framers] conditions - in templates vs. applicable docs ?

Fred Ridder DocuDoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 09:05:27 PDT 2016

And since each of these format/variable/condition templates is only used to overlay FrameMaker layers that don't contain document content, you can use the content layer to contain detailed descriptions of everything that is defined in the template, and even a change history as the template evolves. Self-documentation is a really powerful tool for templates and stylesheets because I've never met anyone who can remember all the details for more than a day or so.

-FR