[Framers] new features table FM v9 to v2015 Re: CudSpan's HuntOverrides - w/FrameMaker 2015 (FrameMaker 13) ?

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:40:10 PDT 2016

Find and Remove Overrides have been part of FrameMaker since v9 (2009).
Here's a resource that highlights new features and improvements on them from FM9 to the current version.
https://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2016/01/framemaker-9-to-2015-compare.html

There is a PDF of the table you can download there as well.

Craig