[Framers] "clean" .FM file ?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 6 15:19:43 PDT 2016

> I can give you a clean .fm file with none of the factory garbage if you
> like.

I'm winding down on my spate of template work, and am ready to create
focused "doc_title_vars" and "condition" template files so that doc titles
and conditions can be more easily managed on a per-product basis even though
they'll share the same templates for paragraph/char/xref/color/master
page/reference page/etc. styles.

So it seems that a "clean .fm" file would definitely be the correct way to
start. But... how does one create such a thing?

It definitely seems a good work flow to start with a "clean .fm" file and
then add just the variables for doc titles, or the conditions, or whatever.
And then this focused template could be imported into any doc without risk
of overwriting/adding styles that aren't specifically for this template's
focus (doc titles, conditions, whatever).

Thanks for the help,
-Monique