[Framers] script library/catalog - not "sticky" ?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 18:38:09 PDT 2016

Hello, Framers,

It seems that every time I close and restart FrameMaker, the scripts that I’ve added to the Script Library/Catalog (not sure if it’s a “library” or a “catalog”; the menus/labels seem inconsistent) disappear, and I have to add them again.

I don’t want these scripts to be Autorun, and there’s seemingly no way to get them to be “registered”.

So is there a way to make these “Favorites” stay in the favorites list so I don’t have to add them every time?!

Thanks,
-Monique