[Framers] ANN: TC Summer Camp!

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Jun 22 12:06:01 PDT 2016

You may have heard of TC Camp, the techcomm unconference, held for the
past 4 years in the San Francisco bay area .. well, we are taking it on
the road and holding a TC Summer Camp on Saturday, July 30 in the
Washington DC area! If you're in the area or within an easy drive (or
train) to Fairfax, VA, you might consider joining us!

If you're unfamiliar with the term "unconference," it's basically a
conference where the topics/sessions are defined by the attendees on the
day of the event. There are no presenters, but rather you gather at a
table with other like-minded people who want to discuss the selected
topic. We start the day with optional workshops run by techcomm
luminaries, then have the unconference in the afternoon.

TC Camp is free (mostly), and is a great day of learning, sharing, and
networking for techcomm professionals. You can learn more about camp at
our website ..

     http://www.tccamp.org

For a quick overview of things, watch some interviews and videos from
past years ..

     http://youtube.tccamp.org

Feel free to ask me if you have specific questions!  :-)

If you provide services or products to the techcomm world, perhaps you'd
be interested in sponsoring! Because TC Camp is free (mostly) for
attendees, we rely on our generous sponsors to make it all happen.
Please contact me for details.

Cheers!
...scott