[Framers] Section Numbers and Generated Files

Stephanie Hutchison shutchison at mraservices.net
Tue Jun 28 07:24:20 PDT 2016

I am trying to generate TOC files for several chapters that I have had to set a "Section Number" within the chapter.

Every time I generate my TOC, the book level numbering strips out my section numbers so not only do they not appear in my generated files, they also not longer exist in the chapter and I have to go in and reset them all again.

I'm using FrameMaker 2015.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on how to get FM to keep my Section numbering. I'm hoping I'm just missing a check box somewhere.

Stephanie Hutchison