[Framers] tip - Save All Files (in a .book)

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 14:40:45 PDT 2016

Hello, Framers,

I’m sure that most of you know this already, but I’m also sure that I can’t be the only one who didn’t know :-)...

Turns out that there *is* a way to Save All Files in a .book. With the .book file the active window/pane/pod/whatever-you-call-it, hold the Shift key when you click the menu option, File. (I found this by googling, https://forums.adobe.com/thread/768022).

Just a tip in case someone else has been wishing to do this (without closing FrameMaker, which does ask which unsaved files you want to save),
-Monique