[Framers] tip - Save All Files (in a .book)

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Jun 30 08:01:12 PDT 2016

Thanks for the useful follow-up, David.

I don't have the link to the complete list of FrameMaker keyboard shortcuts
handy, but perhaps you or someone else on the list has it and can post it.
IIRC, there are also some of KB commands that aren't documented, or that
were dropped in later compilations of the list, but still may work.

One that comes to mind is Freeze Pagination, Esc p Z I think it was, which
disconnected all the connected text frames in a document, for the purpose
of being able to insert supplementary or change pages, without affecting
pagination. Its downside was disrupting lots of other stuff in the doc.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 9:23 AM, David Creamer <ideaslists at ideastraining.com