[Framers] Zapf Dingbats

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:25:41 PDT 2016

Use unicode fonts; most modern fonts are unicode. A lot of glyphs are now available in standard fonts that weren't in thefonts before.

Also, purchasing Zapf Dingbats can't be that expensive. I found a copy of the Helvetica, Times and Zapf Dingbat fonts that Adobe no longer includes with FrameMaker in an old copy of Illustrator or Pagemaker that I had.  I ran the installer and just chose to use those fonts. These fonts are likely to not include glyphs in the more modern versions of the same fonts.

The reason those fonts are no longer included is that they are not Adobe fonts and had to be licensed from somebody else.

Craig