[Framers] Access to Acrobat Help after End of Life support?

Penelope Perkins Penelope.Perkins at synergex.com
Thu Jun 30 11:39:22 PDT 2016

Lin,

The PDF may have been installed with the software; you just have to hunt around in the Adobe folders on your machine for it. If not, you can download it from a number of places other than Adobe. For example, you can find it here:

http://www.mvc.edu/files/acrobat_X_pro_help.pdf

I can sympathize. Something similar happened to me the other day when I was trying to research an error in Windows Update
on my Windows 7 machine. Every link that Google gave me to the Microsoft website brought up a page about the impending end of free upgrades to Windows 10. (Implying, perhaps, that upgrading was the way to resolve the error?) Fortunately, I was able to find the answer in a non-Microsoft user forum.

Regards,
Penelope

Penelope Perkins, Senior Technical Writer
Synergex International Corp
Sacramento, California