[Framers] tip - Save All Files (in a .book)

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:44:45 PDT 2016

I know the old escape shortcuts for moving up and down in a table broke;
however, Frame now lets you use cursors to move from row to row or column
to column.

I've also noticed that sometimes, shortcuts that have BEEN working will
suddenly stop working, and you have to restart the program to get them
back. I tend to notice on things like the Copy special - Column Width
shortcut.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com>
wrote:

> Some of the shortcuts stopped working in FM9 and to my knowledge some
> of those bugs were never fixed.
>
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 8:01 AM, Peter Gold <peter at petergold.photography>
> wrote:
> > Thanks for the useful follow-up, David.
> >
> > I don't have the link to the complete list of FrameMaker keyboard
> shortcuts
> > handy, but perhaps you or someone else on the list has it and can post
> it....

Lin Sims