[Framers] Zapf Dingbats

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Jun 30 13:41:56 PDT 2016

If you see the font on screen in FM8, and it prints correctly, then I
think it must be installed.

If it's the old PostScript font, check that both the .pfm and .pfb
files are installed.

Close FM12, compare the maker.ini for FM8 and FM12, make a backup copy
of the one for FM12, edit the original in a text editor, and make any
entries re ZapfDingbats match FM8. Or delete any references to
ZapfDingbats in FM12 if there are none in FM8. Note that FM may create
multiple copies of maker.ini and use only one of them.