[Framers] Zapf Dingbats

Fred Ridder DocuDoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:02:20 PDT 2016

Right. I believe that the Character Designer is designed to list fonts that are specified in your document even if they are not installed on your system. There used to be (and may still be--I haven't looked lately) a couple of options for whether Frame remembers the names of missing fonts, and it's possible those options (if they still exist) interact with what is shown in the Character Designer's list of fonts.

-FR