[Framers] FrameMaker 7.2 Not Responding on New

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Mar 3 15:42:53 PST 2016

I use whatever works best and replace it when I find something better,
provided it's cost-effective.

Some of my software is the latest version, some is a couple of years
behind, some is vintage. For my purposes Photoshop 5 and Acrobat 8 are
usually more efficient than the latest versions, which I have if I
need them.

If my company had a lot of docs in FrameMaker 7.2, I'd make sure I had
a proven migration strategy, since if your tools get too far out of
date migrating may become harder. The latest version of Flare can
import FM 7 through 12.