[Framers] An Adobe blog on regular expressions in FrameMaker

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Mar 10 06:55:56 PST 2016

Courtesy of Stefan Gentz, TechComm Evangelist at Adobe – posted this on LinkedIn:

                Do the magic: Regular Expressions in FrameMaker 2015, by Marek Pawelec

                Everybody stand back … I know regular expressions! And Marek Pawelec definitively does!

                Check out our latest guest blog post about how to use ‪#‎RegularExpressions in FrameMaker (2015 release) and leverage the power of ‪‎"RegEx" to do find & replace magic that goes far beyond what you could do with wildcards.

                In many practical examples, Marek guides you through the magic of Regular Expressions in FrameMaker (2015 release) and several reference tables come in handy.

                http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2016/03/framemaker-regular-expressions.html

                Thumbs up, Marek. This is a post everyone should bookmark!

Check out the link if you are interested.