[Framers] Anyone using OneDrive as a repository?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Mar 10 11:07:36 PST 2016

StarTeam is a revision control system. Microsoft's counterpart is Team
Foundation Server, which is fine if you're already paying for it
through a MSDN subscription or whatever. Subversion (SVN) is probably
the most popular alternative.

OneDrive is MS's answer to Google Drive and Dropbox. I don't think any
of those is a good choice as a repository for shared files when you
want to make sure only one person edits them at a time. Even as a
single user I've run into file locking conflicts that were a pain to
resolve.