[Framers] Xyleme and FrameMaker

Terry Gascoigne terry.gascoigne at aveva.com
Mon Mar 14 01:44:33 PDT 2016

Hi

The company I work for are looking to invest in a system called Xyleme for their elearning offering.
To be able to justify this they are looking at my department, User Documentation to come on board and also use the system for our User documentation. We currently use FrameMaker 10 and Webworks ePublisher.
It appears to me that Xyleme is a Learning Content Management System (LCMS) and I can't find anyone out there that has successfully used Xyleme for User Documentation. I am being told that Xyleme will work very successfully and currently I have no reason to disbelieve this.
Has anyone had any dealing with Xyleme, good or bad?

Regards
Terry

Terry Gascoigne
Documentation Manager
__________________________
AVEVA Solutions Limited
High Cross, Madingley Road,
Cambridge CB3 0HB  UK
Direct Dial +44 (0)1223 558127
Mobile +44 (0)7973 310156
Switchboard +44 (0)1223 556655
Fax +44 (0)1223 556666
email:Terry.Gascoigne at aveva.com<mailto:Terry.Gascoigne at aveva.com>
http://www.aveva.com<http://www.aveva.com/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.gif at 01CD1E12.FA4C2030]<http://twitter.com/#!/avevagroup>[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.gif at 01CD1E12.FA4C2030]<http://www.youtube.com/avevagroup>[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image003.gif at 01CD1E12.FA4C2030]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/aveva> [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image004.gif at 01CD1E12.FA4C2030] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/AVEVA-Graduates/121545641268761>
An AVEVA Group plc Company

The information contained in this message, together with any attachments, may be legally privileged or confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately before deleting it.

This message has been checked for all known viruses through Microsoft Online Protection, for and on behalf of the AVEVA Group. Although no viruses were found it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that this message is safe for use on their system.

AVEVA Group plc is a Public Limited Company registered in England with registered number 2937296. The registered office of AVEVA Group plc is High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge, England CB3 0HB